Day-Of Set-Up Manager
Hours: Saturdays (some Fridays and Sundays), hours dependent on wedding start time
Scope of Responsibility: Manage, direct and execute a wedding set-up for The Tallest Tulip team. This position will be responsible for managing a team and will serve as the Lead for The Tallest Tulip on wedding day.
- Must have strong events experience including setting-up, styling and handing challenges that present day-of.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must possess an excellent attitude towards client-service and a professional representation.
PART-TIME FLORAL DESIGNER
Hours: Part-Time hours, as needed, Tuesday-Friday in the Design Studio and weekends onsite for day-of wedding set-up.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the design team with basic floral design including:
- bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and other personal flowers
- Prepping containers
- Receiving flower deliveries from the flower market and cross-checking delivery invoice
- Preparing for flower processing (washing buckets, preparing water)
- Processing flowers
- Cleaning rental items upon return to the studio and checking inventory
- Assistance in the maintenance of a clean and organized studio
- Intermediate floral design experience
Personal characteristics required:
- Flexibility to learn and implement the techniques we use as signature to The Tallest Tulip
- Reliability and trustworthiness
- An energetic, positive attitude when working with the team and clients/vendors
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time, climb ladders, and lift up to 25 pounds
- A polished, professional presentation
*Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.